LIVE STREAM CHANNEL LINK FOR SERVICE ONLINE - SUNDAYS AT 10:00 A.M.:
Due to the current size limit for our in-person services (no more than 50 people per the governor's order) we have implemented the guidelines below for our weekly worship services.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assess which families are willing to join us for corporate worship (children included).
- Should we see that there are more of our members willing to attend than can be accommodated by the size of the room, we will split the congregation and rotate families weekly. You will be informed as to which Sunday to attend. Note: A second service is under consideration to safely accommodate more families.
- Even if you signed up for a previous service, please email again for this week's service as we will create a new list for each Sunday.
- Our service will continue to be live streamed for those that prefer to worship from home.
- Anyone not feeling well or having even a slight temperature should stay home.
- For the sake of the EPC Preschool's current sanitary guidelines, there will be no childcare or children’s ministry. The preschool entrance will be closed off as well as the hallways leading to the classrooms. Families with children need to include their children in the count submitted should you wish to have them join you in service.
- Entry to the building will solely be through the café. There will be no coffee station until such a time as we feel it appropriate to serve coffee again.
- There will be sanitation stations with hand sanitizer in the café and sanctuary. Also, the restrooms in the café will be open for use.
- Even though we are meeting without restrictive distancing, please consider your brothers and sisters who may not feel comfortable with handshakes or hugs. Ask them if they are comfortable with either before diving in.
- If you wish to join in corporate worship but prefer to wear a mask, please do so. We have masks available should anyone desire one.